A recap of the message “The Other Man” (from the series “Unfaithful: Are You Cheating on God?”) in 140 characters or less.
- The Israelites tried to hide their sin behind religious activity (cf. Hos. 2:11; 5:6). Be careful not to do the same thing. #NewMorningProvo
- “The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good” (Prov. 15:3). #NewMorningProvo
- Sin will leave you “oppressed and broken” (Hos. 5:11; cf. John 8:34). #NewMorningProvo
- “Acknowledge [your] offence, and seek [God’s] face” (Hos. 5:15). #NewMorningProvo
- Acknowledging the problem of sin in your life without turning to Jesus leads to despair (cf. Mat. 27:3, 4). #NewMorningProvo
Be sure to follow @NewMorningFWBC on Twitter!