A recap of the message “The Causes of Spiritual Adultery” (from the series “Unfaithful: Are You Cheating on God?”) in 140 characters or less.
- Forsaking God’s Word causes spiritual adultery (cf. Hosea 4:1, 6). #NewMorningProvo
- Corrupt, selfish leadership has a tendency to trickle down to the people—“like people, like priest” (Hos. 4:9). #NewMorningProvo
- An idol is any false representation of God. It can be a physical object or a belief. #NewMorningProvo
- The unrepentant can be more spiritually harmful to you than you are helpful to them (cf. Hos. 4:17; 1 Cor. 5:11-13). #NewMorningProvo
- You can prevent spiritual adultery by faithfully holding to Bible (cf. Ps. 119:11). #NewMorningProvo
Be sure to follow @NewMorningFWBC on Twitter!