A recap of my message “The Life of Hosea” (from the series “Unfaithful: Are You Cheating on God?”) in 140 characters or less.
- Gomer’s adultery picture’s Israel’s rejection of God. Thus, Hosea was able to understand the anguish of God’s heart. #NewMorningProvo
- To depart from God is to commit spiritual adultery (cf. Hos. 1:2). #NewMorningProvo
- “When God threatens most dreadfully, yet he promises most graciously.” — Joseph Exell #NewMorningProvo
- Though God denounced Israel’s sin, He promised the reversal of that sentence in Jesus (cf. Hos. 1:4-11). #NewMorningProvo
- “I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ” (2 Cor. 11:2). #NewMorningProvo
Be sure to follow @NewMorningFWBC on Twitter!